IngraMultipla Black EP II
IngraMultipla Black EP II, a grease formulated with a special selection of mineral base-oil, lithium thickener and special additives that confer the characteristic black color, as well as high resistance to loads and pressures.
- Reference: 1040104
- Type: Greases
- Quality level: DIN-51825 KP-2P
IngraMultipla Black EP II is a grease formulated with a special selection of mineral base oil, lithium thickener and special additives that confers the characteristic black color as well as high resistance to loads and pressures. It is recommended for general lubrication under extreme pressures to all types of equipment in the automotive, agricultural, and industrial sector. It offers high resistance to wet or dry environments and it is suitable for harsh environments and atmospheres. It also gives excellent anti-wear and anti-oxidation/corrosion protection, being suitable for services with a high level of demand.
- Grease manufactured with premium mineral base-oil, lithium soap and specific additives, possessing unique physicochemical properties.
- Provides excellent anti-corrosion anti-oxidation and anti-wear protection.
- High mechanical stability at high pressures.
- It has a great stability against the same oxidation at high temperatures.
- Resistant to moisture and dust.